About www.landmarcfilms.com www.landmarcfilms.com is an official site of LANDMARC FILMS owned and managed by LANDMARC FILMS a division of Landmarc Leisure Corporation Limited (LLCL).
Registered members are allowed to vote online, send messages, and participate in different contests and many more…
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ABOUT OUR USERS AND MEMBERS?
The information that we collect about you while you are using the Site falls into the following general categories:
1. User provided information: We may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while on the Site or in responding via email in connection with a feature provided on the Site. Some examples of this type of information include demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Site, information (such as your name or email address) that you electronically submit when you register for surveys or contests on the Site, information that you post on message boards on the Site, and information contained in search requests or questions that you submit to the Site. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Site, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site.
3. Log file information: When you use the Site www.landmarcfilms.com, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. Clear / transparent GIFs information: When you use the Site www.landmarcfilms.com, we may employ “clear GIFs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users / members anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
HOW IS THIS INFORMATION USED?
1. If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Site www.landmarcfilms.com, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the site www.landmarcfilms.com.
2. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected, seen and used by others besides us. We cannot be and are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of such information. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other users / members when you upload videos or send messages through the site www.landmarcfilms.com and other users / members can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the site www.landmarcfilms.com may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
3. We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may provide our advertisers with information about you and other visitors that will enable our advertisers to better target ads to specific types of visitors. We reserve the right to use and to disclose to third parties all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors in any way and for any purpose, with one important exception viz. We will not use the information that we collect online from you while you are using the Site, nor will we authorize third parties to use such information, to mail or email promotional offers directly to you unless you have specifically informed us that you would like to receive promotional offers from us and/or from third parties. If you choose to receive these promotional offers, then your information may be used for direct mail or email marketing. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major site www.landmarcfilms.com changes or for customer service purposes).
4. We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the www.landmarcfilms.com site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user / member preferences and trends.
8. Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or our Site is acquired by another company, information about our visitors may be among the transferred assets.WHEN www.landmarcfilms.com
2. We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the www.landmarcfilms.com site.
3. We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any law or to respond to a court order or an order from any governing body or statutory authority.
5. Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or our Site is acquired by another company, information about our visitors may be among the transferred assets.
INVITATIONS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS TO NON-MEMBERS
Our members can invite friends to join the service by sending invitation emails via our automated invitation system.
he www.landmarcfilms.com site stores the email addresses that members provide so that the respondents may be added to the friend’s list of the member sending the invitations, and also to send reminders of the invitations. The www.landmarcfilms.com site does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations, invitation reminders (up to three (3) per email address). Recipients of invitations from www.landmarcfilms.com may contact the www.landmarcfilms.com site to request the removal of their information from our database. www.landmarcfilms.com members may also store email addresses of people they know in their internal www.landmarcfilms.com address book and may also choose to send invitations and other communications to those addresses.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S’ PRIVACY
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to www.landmarcfilms.com and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, www.landmarcfilms.com makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems.
However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If www.landmarcfilms.com learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. www.landmarcfilms.com may post a notice on the www.landmarcfilms.com Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us using this link firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS / MEMBERS
HOW YOU CAN MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES: We reserve the right at any time to: change the terms of this Agreement; change the Services, including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the Site; or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the Services. Any changes we make will be effective immediately on notice, which we may give either by posting the new Agreement on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure your familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the “Last Revised” date in the header of this Agreement.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION: We are committed to resolving disputes as soon as feasible and shall endeavor to resolve all disputes brought to our notice in keeping with the mechanism prescribed, within Fifteen ( 15) working days of such receipt.
303, Raaj Chamber, R. K. Paramhans Marg (Old Nagardas Road),
Business name: WWW.LANDMARCFILMS.COM
Postal Address: LANDMARC FILMS,
303, Raaj Chamber, R. K. Paramhans Marg (Old Nagardas Road),